Ok, do I:
* Respond to the conversation I had with the nice woman who used to work for Walter Cronkite, 60 Minutes, etc.
* Finish the proposed agreement for bringing on the new multi-amazing faculty member (more on that in a future blog entry!)
* Go look for space for the College
* Post announcements on craigslist about faculty, coordinator
* Continue to work on getting the word out about the film contest—oh, hey, you can help me here… send this link to your friends who like to make videos, or who may know people who like to make videos: http://spherecollege.wordpress.com/film-contest/ …and watch this promo for the contest, starring Dave Spencer and Kyle Simmons:
* Dot the i’s and cross the t’s on the Sphere College Business Plan that Gail Fletcher has put so much time into
* Add the feedback from the Steering Committee to the document describing how a student moves from Phase I to Phase II so it can now be taken to the other students for their feedback
* Work on the acknowledgement thanking the people who have sent donations
* Add a new post to the blog
I’m not complaining, mind you. These are good choices to have to make. And this is all as challenging and as fun as it was when I was studying music! And computer science! And teaching CIE! And doing lots of other fun and challenging things!
My choice? After this blog entry (I’ve been ignoring you, haven’t I?) comes the thank you acknowledgments, of course (Thank You!!!). None of this is going to be possible without the donations, which are now starting to roll in (see the “Donations!” page.